Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Popcorn, pickles and snow caps, OH MY!

JB and I love to go to the movies. It is very hard for me to watch a movie at home, as I am always thinking of things that I should be doing like laundry (okay maybe not laundry - that is a whole separate post), anyway I am always thinking about cleaning or organizing or working - so I can't sit still for 2 hours on my couch. BUT, take me to The Rave and give me a movie pickle and I'll sit for hours. JB goes to eat Snow Caps...nastiest candy ever and I think he is the only one that ever orders those. But at least the people he sits by don't have to endure the smell of his snack....unlike the poor unlucky souls who end up next to me and my Mr. Dill.

This weekend we saw "State of Play". Not a lot of hype has been about it, but it is the new movie with Russell Crowe and Ben Affleck. I usually see everything coming but this had some good twists to it and I would recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment