Thursday, June 4, 2009

And Baby Makes Four!


Yes, that's right, Sully is going to be a big brother and have to share the running of the household.

On April 30th, JB and I found out we are going to be parents!

JB went with me to my first doctor's appointment and we got to see and hear the little heartbeat on the sonogram. It doesn't look like much, but it is exciting all the same.




I am only about 10 weeks along now and I went ahead and took a belly picture b/c even though everyone else will probably think that it doesn't look like much, but my middle is rounding out a bit. Don't need any new clothes yet, but somedays, some pairs of pants are a little more snug than normal. I swear JB makes me lift my shirt at least 2-3 times a day to see if there is any progress.




My proposed due date is January 1, 2010. We are so excited and can't wait to welcome this new addition into our family.

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations Emily! It's definitely a wild ride, but worth every minute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am SOOOOOO happy for you guys! I think anyone that sees YOUR belly picture is probably grumbling at you...heehee, but I remember getting the same thing. It will be WELL worth every inch you grow!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I could be that rounded unpregnant! Congrats!! I'll be anxiously awaiting the progress. Out of the Basement Beauties who are left without children...who's gonna be next?!

    ReplyDelete