Thursday, June 4, 2009

Let them have cake and then send them home!

JB and I love being an aunt and uncle and we are so blessed to have 2 of our 4 nieces just 20 minutes away in Arlington. We wish we had the other two closer as well. What is best about being an aunt and uncle? We get to spoil them and the leave them with their Mommy and Daddy.

A couple Saturdays ago, we got to go to one of Gracie's t-ball games. She did so good in the game, so go awarded the game ball. See how proud she is! It is so awesome that we get to go to everyday things of hers and be a part of her life, not just during holidays.








A couple weeks later I went to Grace's kindergarten graduation. I was sitting too far back to get any pics of Grace and my sister and Mom were doing a good job of that, but I did snap this one of Tessa. She is normally a smiley girl, but I think the presentation was boring her....I love you, Gracie, but man, was that picture slide show LOOONG. I feel you, Tess!




Tessa is quite Miss Personality. I call her Monkey b/c she makes a face similar to the above one but also makes a "whoowhoo" sound when she is being silly. We can't wait for her to start talking, saying our names and wanting to hang out with Aunt Emmy and Uncle JB. Right now we are just "eh" people that sometimes tick her off when they keep her and her mommy and daddy leave.

No comments:

Post a Comment