Thursday, September 17, 2009

Picture Pages

I realize I have been posting a lot of words lately, and yet I know what you people want is pics. So here are some from the past few weeks.



JERRYWORLD



When Mom and Dad came up for the sonogram weekend, we went to tour the Cowboys Stadium. Belly bump is 20 weeks here.




HOUSEWORK HARRY

Since I have been working a lot during the past few weeks, JB has been helping out around the house. I came home one evening to this site. Notice the 1980's sony headphones that he is sporting. He got them from his Dad and LOVES them.

I think he adores them for two reasons:
1. He says they pic up the AM stations really well and JB loves to listen to the sports station "The Ticket" 24/7.
2. They are extremely soundproof and while they block out the noise from the vacuum, mower and weedeater, they also tune out a very naggy wife. I really neeed to test them out though to see if he REALLY can't hear me when I holler for him, or is just pretending.



WHO'S THAT SLEEPIN' IN MY BED?

Also, since I have been a little absent at home, rules such "no dogs on the furniture or in my bed" have gone out the window. When I have come home late, I have found an extra hair little thing in my bed waiting for me. And I must admit, I am usually too tired to make him go back to the other side of the house to his bed, so I usually just shove him over and climb in.




INSTRUCTIONS REQUIRED


We have made a couple of big purchases in preparation of the little man's arrival, the first being the "travel system". JuJu and Pods (we are testing out grandparent names for JB's parents right now) bought it for him and here is JB putting it together.
COWBOYS vs. 49ers


JB's parents were kind enough to let us use their season tkts a few weeks ago for the preseason game between the Cowboys and 49ers. We actually ran into friends before the game tailgating in the parking lot which was a fun surprise. The seats are awesome and we had a great time. Belly bump is 22 weeks in the above pic - you can spot a little bit of growth.

3 comments:

  1. You look great! I love the Chicco system -- the Hills, Strongs, & Woods all have the exact same color!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the belly pics!! You look great, as always!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad to see a belly even if it is small one!!! You are gonna need to do some growing if you are going to compete with my mammoth belly. I was so excited to see the chicco system, too. We are all gonna have to label them when we have playdates! The carseat has been great - I think you'll be very happy with it!!

    ReplyDelete