Monday, April 26, 2010

Daddy and Wyatt's Working Weekend

This weekend, I went on my first overnight trip away from Wyatt - a quick getaway with some girlfriends to Shreveport for one of my best friend, Amy's 30th birthday. I left around lunchtime on Saturday and returned around lunchtime on Sunday. Daddy and Wyatt were hard at work during that 24 hour period and had a great surprise for me when I came home.

This is what they had been working on!


Last night, when the video was taken, he was still getting the hang of it. This morning, he has been rolling back to tummy and tummy to back (which he had stopped doing for about a week) lots, with much less griping and an easier effort.

I am so excited for his 4 months appointment tommorrow when we find out how much he has grown, tell our pediatrician of our new accomplishments and talk to the doc about starting cereal!

6 comments:

  1. I love how he quit fussing as soon as he rolled over! Then he was like, "What? What did I do?" And then it wasn't fun anymore. Haha. He is toooo CUTE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! I just noticed your blog background is like mine except that it's blue! Who had it first? If I did, I had no idea it was yours too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it!!! Such proud parents!

    ReplyDelete
  4. we are way proud! well, he was fussing b/c he had a bottle waiting on him and so he was mad we were making him do tricks for it. HAHA

    ReplyDelete