Tuesday, April 27, 2010

My 30 year old closet

A couple weeks ago, I turned 30. No, I did not curl up in a ball in the corner and cry. I don't feel any different to be honest. Although I think people take you more seriously when you say you are thirty. I know my 30's are going to be great years filled with a growing family and lots of joy (and I bet there will be some "down days" too but we'll handle those with the wisdom and patience of people in our 30's).

I was waiting until I did the 'seasonal' switch before I really revamped my closet. So, a week or so ago, I did the major switch of moving all my suits out of my closet, leaving me all my more casual summer "mom" clothes easier to see and wear. The only place there was room for my suits was in Wyatt's closet. I hung them all up, took a step back and laughed. If the below picture doesn't perfectly demonstrate the major changes in my life, I don't know what does. From business suits to onsies, rompers and diapers.

What a fun time of transition in my life.

1 comment:

  1. I too turned 30 after I was a mommy. I think that helped me to not care how old I was, just glad that I was still alive! I will be 32 in a couple of months and could not care less, but am thrilled to be living the life I am! Happy Belated Birthday Sweet Em!
    Love ya.

    ReplyDelete