Sunday, May 30, 2010

Sincerely, Oreck

Dear Emily's Hair Folicles,

I understand you are doing your expected job of shedding the beautiful mane Emily acquired during her pregnancy, but would appreciate knowing when this fantastic shedding phase will end. It's been 3 months of this!!! I am sucking up more people hairs than dog hairs and my rollers look like overused hairbrushes. I was taken in for a cleaning last week and the guy thought I belonged to a hair salon.

Finish up already!

Sincerely,
Oreck

3 comments:

  1. Ha ha! Mine is still falling out crazy bad... Every time I blow dry my hair, I sweep up in the bathroom and am just amazed at how much hair there is.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, my little meatball has 4 months on W, and I'm STILL losing hair like crazy. :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. is it that we are really losing that much hair or that we just forgot how much we used to shed??

    ReplyDelete