Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Beatin' the Heat in Wonderland

This morning my sister and I met at the Gaylord Texan for an outing (inside) for the kids. All summer long they have an Alice and Wonderland theme going on and have the place decorated as such. It was fun time and nice to find something to do in the air conditioning although in their beautiful atrium you feel like you are inside.



Wyatt (6 1/2 months), Grace (6 1/2 years old) and Tessa (2 years old)... at least Wyatt looks like he belongs with his blonde cousins, even though he sticks out with his dark-haired parents.



Grace got to do the big kid scavenger hunt. Made looking at everything a little more entertaining. And she got a prize from the kid's store when she finished it!





Action shot of all three playing on the Queen's chess board.


Tessa: "What picture you want me to draw you, Baby Wyatt?"


Wyatt: "I'll draw one myself!" Tessa: "Here's the pen!"

Aunt Amanda: "NO TESSA!" Wyatt: "DANGIT!"





Tessa telling me about the floating umbrellas, I think. She talks up a storm and we do good to get half of it understood.


We got to see Snoopy and Charlie Brown (not sure how they fit into the Wonderland theme) but i know as Wyatt gets older, he will not be so complacent to have his picture taken with characters....note, Tessa was "parked" backwards so she wouldn't see them and flip out.



Hanging out, chewing on my fingers by the tea cups.


My sister, Amanda, and her beautiful girls. I don't know what I would do if I didn't have these three girls close by. My sister is my first "mommy help" call and the girls are such a blessing to JB and I. Wyatt is so lucky to have such loving cousins to torment him and dress him in dresses one day :)



Thanks, Mom, for the fun day! Do we really have to go home?





No comments:

Post a Comment