Friday, August 20, 2010

My Little Ducky

John Wyatt has definitley outgrown his baby tub....even with the divider removed and him sitting in the big part, all he wants to do is stand up and with it being small, he can grab on the sides too easily, so now he bathes in the big tub all the time.  Now that I really feel like he "uses" his bathroom I am excited to remodel it into something fun.


He really loves his baths and it is a fun time for JB and I in the evenings to watch him splash in the water.




He is just too darn cute and is developing such a personality and as you can see...we can sometimes catch a smile on the camera now.  He smiles and laughs all the time, so he can't hide it anymore!



And here is a peak at what JB likes to call "old man booty". Poor little guy...can't help that he likes to eat and has some roles! Kim Kardashian said she's got cellulite and proud of it - I am sure Wyatt feels the same way!  No one turn me in for naked pics on my blog, ok?

1 comment:

  1. Love it!! Totally made me laugh. For being a reflux baby, he sure has filled out. His future wife is an eater too. We've already noticed a growing belly... Haha. :-)

    ReplyDelete