Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Book Review: The 3 Miss Margarets & The Ladies of Garrison Gardens

In honor of my new resolution to post non-Wyatt blogs...here is a quick book review.....although I am not sure what to write for a book review....so I'll just tell you what I read b/c I liked it.

I recently finished my second Louise Shaffer book and enjoyed it just as much as the first.

I probably finished each within 3-4 days.  Ladies of Garrison Gardens was difficult to find, but I requested it at my local library (another one of my new resolutions to save money by checking out books instead of buying them).  They are both fast reads and entertaining.  I like to read books that pull me into a world other than my own and keep me wondering what will happen next. I also have to be able to relate in some way with the characters.  I was quickly intrigued by Louise's ladies!


3 comments:

  1. I am always up for book recommendations! Does it matter which book to start with?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The 3 Miss Margarets is the first one. Ladies of Garrison Gardens is the second.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome - haven't heard of this author, and I'm always looking for new ones. :) Just finished The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo - if you haven't read it, it's SO awesome! I'll be doing a review on it soon.

    ReplyDelete