Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Running

Well, I jinxed myself.  In my last post I said "Won't be long before he is running" or something like that....well, now he is. 

He is running....around the house, through the kitchen, down the hallway AND into the walls.  Yep, this week we have had LOTS of spills and "run ins".  He was running and watching behind him, thinking that Sully (who was ASLEEP on the rug) would come after him and WHAMO smack into a corner of a wall.  Poor thing.  It knotted up right between his eyes and the next morning (yesterday) he woke up with two slightly bluish looking eyes and one eyebrow significantly swollen.  UGH.  I should have taken a picture of it to document it, but didn't think about it until now.  The hard thing is that if he is running too fast, you can chase after him to slow him down or he only starts running faster and laughing, thinking you are chasing him.

Anyway...let the injuries begin. We handled learning to walk fine...but I think running is going to be a different story.

1 comment:

  1. He'll learn...sorta. Trent still has run-ins here and there, but he runs ALL THE TIME! It's hysterical!

    ReplyDelete