Wednesday, December 15, 2010

So Long Enfamil AR

Wyatt had his LAST BOTTLE last night. Normally the bedtime bottle and putting Wy to bed are JB's duties, but seeing how it was his last bottle EVER, I asked to be the one to cuddle with him during that last sweet time. 

I remember the days of feeling like all I did was feed Wyatt all day and I dreamed about when bottles didn't rule my days.....my how fast that time has come!

Tonight he didn't seem to notice the missing bottle or if he noticed it, he didn't care.  To be honest, we could have pulled this last remaining bottle a week or so ago, but JB and I just weren't ready. But, we wanted to be done with it before the week of Christmas when we travel and so we had to bite the bullet. 

Here are some pictures of my little baby toddler taking his last bottle.  He wasn't sentimental, but oh how mommy and daddy were.



1 comment:

  1. Oh they grow too fast. I, too, have wished away bottles, but the price to pay seems so unfair sometimes! I mean I get super excited when I see Alexandra do things for the first time, but I'm not ready for my baby to be all grown up yet!

    ReplyDelete