Wednesday, December 15, 2010

A Warm Day in December

Wyatt and I took advantage of the great warm weather today.  We ate lunch on the patio of the Love Shack, went strolling and shopping around University Park Village and after nap, we played in the backyard for a long time! 
I think this outfit is so funny b/c it looks like long-johns but super cute on him.

Sully kept bringing Wyatt his orange ball to play fetch.  When he would whine at him, Wyatt would laugh so hard he couldn't catch his breath.

Oh, you mean this is not what you wanted me to do with your ball??

That is so funny when you throw the ball, Sully goes running really fast after it!!

I can run really fast like Sully!

When you fall down though, you have to touch this scratchy grass - ICK!

Sully! Wait for me!!

I like all these leaves!

When you're out in nature...sometimes nature calls.  Gotta love a good "poopin' face".  I am sure he will not appreciate me including this, but it was too funny not to.

2 comments:

  1. LOVE the "poo face" picture! Hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw the 'poo poo' face and before I even read the caption I knew what that face was. Trent's is eerily similar. :)

    ReplyDelete