Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Product Review: Bare Minerals Eye Cream

As part of the 2011 "Me Maintenance" item, I have started using eye cream.  The bags under my eyes were dark and apparent.  Also, I would get these tiny little white bumps (only seen if I looked really close) but a lady at a cosmetics counter told me that was actually dry skin.

SO, the next time I was at the Bare Minerals store getting makeup (which I also highly recommend), I picked up some eye cream. Normally it is $28 but b/c they are redoing their packaging it is on sale currently for $19.  I stocked up on the stuff.  You can buy it HERE.

I have been using it twice a day (morning and night) for about 4 weeks now and have noticed CRAZY results.  The dark circles under my eyes have lightened dramatically, the little white bumps are gone and in general my eyes just look much more rested.

1 comment:

  1. I use all kinds of anti-aging products. This one sounds pretty awesome, I'll definitely have to check it out. :)

    ReplyDelete