Friday, June 17, 2011

Smoothies!

My newest love - the Cuisinart Smart Stick Hand Blender!!  Wyatt has become a lover of smoothies for snacks and I got tired of cleaning the cumbersome blender everytime he just wanted a little smoothie, so I found a Bed Bath & Beyond coupon and sprung for a hand mixer.  I normally am not a big appliance person b/c I think most are useless and you have to find a place to store them all, but this little gadget is worth it!

Note: I bought the white one which was only $29.99 at BB&B

The smoothie I make most often is a strawberry banana one - 1/2 cup milk, 4oz strawberry yogurt and 1 sliced up banana.  30 seconds with the smart stick and enjoy!

Wyatt enjoying his smoothie!


1 comment:

  1. I could so sneak lots of fruit in on Trent in one of these! And maybe some veggies. :) - A

    ReplyDelete