Friday, July 8, 2011

Vick's Vaporizer Plug-In

Whoever invented this nifty little plug in, THANK YOU.  When Wyatt is snotty and congested and having trouble sleeping, this is the solution. 

Wy and I have both been fighting sinus/cold junk. His congestion has gotten a ton better, but I am still fighting mine a bit and lucky for me, my mom has one of these at her house (we are down visiting she and my dad this week), so I have had it plugged into the guest room and it has helped me sleep so much better.

If you have never tried this when your little munchkin has a cold, go out and buy one RIGHT NOW so you have it on hand.  You can thank me later :)

2 comments:

  1. We have one of those! It IS awesome. He use it in conjunction with the humidifier when Alexandra's snotty. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have the cool-mist humidifier that you can put the menthol 'pads' in - it rocks too! -Allena

    ReplyDelete