Tuesday, December 13, 2011

My A-mahj-zing Friends

I have amazing friends.  Some of my amazing friends are the ladies I play mahjong with. They have become some of my closest confidants and I love them dearly.  We began playing mahjong in December of 2009. I came to my first game night VERY pregnant with Wyatt.  We started out as a motely crew just meeting up once a month (half of us didn't know but 2 other people in the group) and now are a tight group of support and friendship and I can't go a day without talking to these gals!

When we started out, our group had 2 babies.  Now just a couple years later we have added 4 babies (sadly one of our gals and her family have moved away) and we still have one on the way (come on, Bear! we are ready to meet you).  At one point this year, 4 of us were pregnant at the same time!

Our holiday party this year was a little different than last year. We had it at Cook Children's cafeteria, as Aly's little guy, Ryder, joined us earlier than we expected and needed a few days in the NICU to get fattened up and eating better. No matter where we are, we have fun!  Thanks ladies for the past 2 years of tossing tiles and growing together! Love you guys!!


Amanda, Katie, Alicia, Rachel (with Bear in her belly), Me, Amy, Aly (Gara not pictured)


1 comment:

  1. Love this post! I am so blessed to have these friends in my life!

    ReplyDelete