Saturday, December 29, 2012

PINspired - Layered Necklaces

I love and hate Pinterest, but have to admit I am a Pinaddict. 

In addition to fun ideas for my kiddos and decor, I like to take style tips for Pinterest, because, let's face it - I don't have any on my own.

Latest PINspiration is this....

This pic is from an etsy shop HERE

I love the layered look in clothes now too...so why not expand into jewelry?  Then I was at dinner with some girlfriends a few weeks ago and one of my besties, Amy, had on one of those simple sideways cross necklaces and I knew that was my starting point. 

I found it by chance in the next few days when I as going shopping at the Barse store in Downtown FW for a Christmas gift.  GREAT shop by the way - worth the trip downtown. I have been wearing Barse turquoise stuff that I buy from Dillard's for a while now but this shop has some really pretty unique things and reasonable prices.

Then I wandered into Francesca's just for a minute that same day and by itself on a random necklace hanger with a bunch of costume jewelry was a great turquoise drop on a gold chain.

I still want to get a gold feather (LOVE feathers) to add as the longest chain, but I am pleased with my progress so far!

Sideways Cross - Barse - $25
Turquoise Drop - Francesca's - $15

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, I think another 1 or 2 and you'll be super stylish! :)

    ReplyDelete