Friday, January 18, 2013

PINspired - Mustard Skirt

This post is a few months late, but.....came across a mustard colored skirt this fall at Dillard's on a sale rack for about 30 bucks.  I really liked it (to be honest it is about a half size too big, but that is always the case for me and I am working on gaining weight anyway).

I had pinned some mustard skirts and denim shirts earlier at the end of summer, so I used them for inspiration.

From Emily K Designs Blog

From This Time Tomorrow Blog - did you notice her gold layered necklaces?!?!

I don't think I nailed it perfectly - this was taken at a birthday luncheon for my girlfriend, Aly (I had to cut out all my more stylish friends so they didn't show me up).  I think untucked with a belt wrapped around it and some heavy fun jewelry would really spice up the outfit - BUT, I am trying.  Trying to look not so hum drum.

mustard skirt - dillard's.....jean shirt (love the pop of pink in the color) and sweater cardigan - target

1 comment:

  1. I think you look super cute! Way better than my spit-up/breastmilk covered shirts these days. :)

    ReplyDelete