Monday, January 7, 2013

When Will They Learn

People.  Seriously.  Listen Up.  About to let you in on a little something....

IF YOU PUT YOUR MARRIAGE ON TV, IT WILL NOT END WELL.

There, I warned everyone, especially the celebrities.


BETHENNY & JASON - DIVORCING

I don't know anything much about the above two except......she got pregnant, then they got married and then they put the whole thing on TV....there are more than a few things wrong going on there, in my opinion.

Anyway...just don't get it.  Everytime I see someone put their lives on TV it makes me sad.  I cringed when I saw the Guilianna & Bill show and I think Khloe & Lamar are starting something too.  Just a matter of time before the above headline is one of those ill-fated couples.

Just so sad....add them to the list of other fails, Sonny & Cher, Jon & Kate, Jessica & Nick, Every Bachelor/Bachelorette Story, Britney & Kevin, Shanna & Travis Barker, Hulk Hogan & Wife (sorry, don't remember her name), etc....I am sure there are more I can't think of.

Keep it to yourselves people....all of it, the good, bad and ugly.  Give your relationships a fighting chance.  Sticking together, forever, is hard enough with all the pressures of life - not to mention millions of people watching you live through it.

Oh....and for those that love to post daily FB status updates on how great their spouses are GAG ME.  I love my husband and can't say that I haven't posted before that I appreciate him or everything he does for our family, but sometimes, I am blown away by the opportunities we have to make our relationships public and how people take total advantage of that (to a fault in my opionion).

No comments:

Post a Comment