Monday, February 11, 2013

Grammy Gab

My friend, Allena, of A Gurley Gurl blog always posts on fashion from awards shows and after the Grammy's last night, I decided I would like to do the same. 

I am not so into the movies, rarely see anything until it has been out for over a year, but I am a HUGE music fan so the Grammy's and CMA's are always a favorite.  That is one passion - Music - that I really hope to pass on to my children.


Red Carpet Hotties
 
Oh Adam, you are so yummy!  I had to make sure to use the pic without your hot girlfriend.

Damn Kelly!
 
For First-Timers, I think they all cleaned up really nice but kept their style.  Well done, gentlemen of Fun.
 
 ORANGE....
 
...done right.
...done WRONG.  OH SO VERY WRONG. This also  makes her look so incredibly wide and like she is wearing her grandma's panties. 
 
Speaking of Oh So Very Wrong....
 
I don't even know where to begin.
 
 And in other sightings of things that make you say "WHY??"
I know I am not a fashion expert, but good gosh, she looks like she is wearing a cheap old bedspread.  You could do SO much better, Adele.  You are adorable and full of life and personality.  The cut was okay, although I think she should embrace her curves where she looked like she had bandaged herself up and wrapped her body underneath it. 
I hadn't seen the red carpet so when I saw she and Tim presenting and she was talking so weird, I honestly googled it to see if she had had a stroke or ailment or something and then found out - nope, metal braces.  Really, Faith?  Have you never heard of Invisalign?
 
Solange, I would have been TOTALLY ticked if I was sitting behind you.  And would have offered you a comb.
 
I really enjoyed most all the performances this year. 
 
JB recorded it for me but missed Taylor Swifts performance so I can't comment on that.
 
I like JT's new little gimmick, but honestly got bored with his performance.  I kept wanting to fast forward but then would think "nope, something cool is going to happen" and it was just the same old stuff on and on.
 
Kelly Clarkson again reminded me what a bada$$ singer she is. 
 
I liked the mash-ups of the two artists together. 
 
Adam Levine was his super hot talented self.  Mumford and Sons rocked. Fun. was fun ;)
 
I wasn't sure about Carrie's laser light show dress, but dang that girl can sing!
 
 
 
Hope everyone else enjoyed the show and found a new artist to check out and expand their musical reportoire. 
 
Music is what feeling sounds like.

4 comments:

  1. Totally agree! This was a fun read! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been a slacker this year but hope to do the Oscars this year. This was great!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rihanna killed it on the red carpet! I loved her dress and lip color.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahaha this cracked me up! And I totally agree with all of the above.

    ReplyDelete